- LTYA strategy revealed
- State to override Short Term Rental rules
- Drug take back
- LTYA cancels sale of Field of Dreams
- Revised Terraces get Council go ahead
- Library Book Sale
- Galleria unveils new look
- Hospital NICU reunion April 9th
- Crawfish Boil to benefit Water Coalition
- Organics Production Associate
in Lakeway TX
Bee Cave Weather
Bee Cave Texas is located west of Austin in the Hill Country and has a population of a litle over 5,000 people.
It has significant central retail development in both the Hill Country Galleria outdoor mall and the Shops at the Galleria "big box" retail area - as well as numerous smaller strip developments and stand alone stores.
Homes range from rental apartments to multi million dollar homes on golf courses. There is some employment in companies based in the area - particulalrly in the Galleria office complexes.
A current area zoning map is attached (registration required for access)
|Bee Cave Area Zoning Map Dec 2011 - Large file (2.9 meg)||[ ]||2800 Kb|